Strategic Growth Advisor
Is your “bucket filled” by working with a team of people who provide world-class strategic planning, coaching or mentoring to help organizations scale their businesses and achieve their goals? Are you eager to be part of a team committed to driving excellent results – and having fun doing it? Are you an experienced business leader, facilitator, and strong individual performer with the ability to collaborate with the best of them? Does helping grow a company and solving challenging issues fill you with positive energy and adrenaline?
Leadership Resources is seeking someone who thinks like an owner and believes knowledge is power – a lifelong learner and natural communicator with a growth mindset and proven ability to effectively lead a team and turn relationships into results.
Build Relationships - Develop and maintain long-term relationships with C-level leaders and leadership teams
Deliver - Lead Accelerate OS implementation with leadership teams (Teaching, Facilitating, and Coaching leaders on the Process and Tools) in a conference room or online
Meet with clients to review their ROI from engaging in our services
Create – Consistently examine current processes and procedures and make suggestions for changes that will help provide a remarkable client experience.
Collaborate – Utilize your experience and the talent of your team and the entire team at Leadership Resources to continually make our client experience remarkable.
Communicate – Having a client-facing role means that you will spend a lot of time communicating with clients and our team in-person, via email, phone, and virtually.
Focus on the Client – Foster communication between clients and business development to ensure remarkable client service, while serving as the go-to resource as an expert on strategic planning and strategic coaching.
Be all-in – Think like an owner, participate in discussion, make suggestions, set goals and support initiatives.
- 10 years of business experience, in multiple organizations
- 5 years of leadership coaching to internal employees or external clients
- Demonstrated ability to write articles, blogs, or other client-facing communications
- Demonstrated experience speaking in front of people – training, teaching, or facilitating discussions (in-person, via conference call, or virtually)
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous exposure to Operating Systems in an organization or facilitating it for others (Examples: Scaling Up, EOS, E-Myth, The Great Game of Business, Four Disciplines of Execution, etc.)
- More than 15 years of business experience in multiple organizations
- Experience in multiple roles, including ownership and C-level responsibilities
- 10 years of facilitation and leadership coaching experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering training and development content in-person, via conference call, or virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and influence business results
- Executive and/or leadership coaching certification
WHO ARE WE?
Leadership Resources is a Nebraska-based leadership development and strategic planning company with offices in Lincoln and Omaha. We are committed to helping leaders get more out of their business and life by focusing on long-term positive behavior change. Our professional, entrepreneurial culture reinforces continuous improvement, teamwork and strong relationships. We are looking for someone who will be a good fit in that culture and who shares our core values:
Authenticity – No guess work necessary…consistent, respectful, and straightforward
Continuous Development – Never settle for the status quo…have a thirst for learning and growing
Get $#it Done – Be purposeful…take time to dream, and when it’s time to make it rain, intentionally do the things that make it pour
Love What We Do – Life’s too short to be miserable! Smile and help those around you smile. Be contagious.
We’re Better Together – The sum of our individual efforts combined with our timely teamwork make us ROCK!
Access the full Strategic Growth Advisor Position Profile here.
If you are or know an inspiring leader who excels at mentoring executives and high potential individuals and teams, we’d love to hear from you!