The Strategic Leadership process is a monthly executive level development program that prepares individuals to become more effective leaders in their organizations. We specialize in the long-term nature of development – creating successful habits and patterns of thinking. This allows you to clarify focus, refine skills and measure progress throughout your leadership journey. Long-term development also increases the rate of return from your investment and provides you with the opportunity to deeply impact the culture of your organization.
By combining specialty content, mentoring opportunities, one-on-one coaching and peer accountability groups, the strategic executive leadership process delivers high level results and proven strategies for achieving desired outcomes.
- Clarity of Focus, Extreme Dream, Goals, Development Needs
- Content Review
- Specialty Content (Vignettes, Workshops)
- Guest Speakers
- Business Case/Advisory Board
- Practical Skills
- Experiential Activities
- Progress Reports and Metric Tracking
- Program kicks off Friday, February 10 at 8:00 a.m.
- Meets monthly
- Each session lasts approximately 4 hours
- Bi-Monthly coaching (monthly coaching available as well)
- Classroom facilitation
- Renews on a yearly basis
- Program Sessions to be held at Leadership Resources, Lincoln office
To enroll in this program, or get more information, please fill out the contact form or call a Leadership Resources associate at (402) 423-5152.