Dan Sedor was chosen to facilitate a session titled, “Effective Project Meetings – Polishing Your Skills,” for the 2010 ACGA Conference.
The objectives of this session included:
- Review the importance of planning and executing effective meetings
- Cover the phases and important elements of effective meetings
- Discusses the role of human dynamics in the meeting
- Understanding the importance and role of meeting minutes and meeting recorder
- Review the future of meetings and the impact of new technologies.
- For more information about this particular session or to contact Leadership Resources about a session for your organization, please call 866-820-8410 or visit the contact us page.
To download the content from the AGCA Effective Project Meetings session, please click on the links below:
Effective Meeting Handouts
Effective Meeting PowerPoint Presentation