Leadership Resources was pleased to present eight awards to clients at the 2010 Celebration of Success. To be eligible for an award, an individual or company must have utilized a Leadership Resources product or service in the past five years and have documented success in their personal or professional life. We had some excellent nominations this year and are pleased to announce the winners at this month’s event.
The 2010 winners include:
- Leadership Behavior Award – Brian Olson, Vice President, Operations, Pen-Link
- The Planner Award – Dustin Addison,Financial Planner, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Entrepreneur Award – Denise Mainquist, Owner, ITPAC Consulting
- Goal Planning Guru – Nathan Rink, Financial Advisor, Waddell & Reed
- Business Development Award – Mark Zmarzly, Vice President, Haberfeld Associates
- Balanced Lifestyle Award – Olivia Heidinger, Agent, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- President’s Award – John Oestreich, Managing Principal, Waddell & Reed
- Long-Term Growth Award – Plastic Companies Enterprises, Sam Featherston, President/CEO
Each award category has specific criteria ranging from top-line growth to the impact the individual is having on their peers and the community as a whole.
View the photos of the award winners at the Leadership Resources Facebook Page.