If we discovered a magic formula for success, there would be no need for self-help books or get rich quick seminars.
What we HAVE discovered through the launch of our new radio show called “Pursuit of Success”, is a variety of defining factors that have contributed to others’ levels of success.
On a weekly basis, we’re sitting down with regional entrepreneurs, business and community leaders, interviewing them and talking with them to share key ideas of success, designed to help you become more successful while making an impact in your company and community. Hosted by Boyd Ober, President of Leadership Resources, and John Oestreich, the show airs at 6:00 pm Wednesdays on 1240 AM KFOR. This show will provide you with ideas on how to motivate your team, track progress, lead courageously, and capitalize on key opportunities.
- Nick Bock, CEO of Five Nines Technology Group
- Jay Wilkinson, CEO of Firespring
- Steve Hilton, General Manager of Lincoln Embassy Suites
- Aaron Davis, President of Aaron Davis Presentations
- Mike Murman, Chairman and Founder of Pen-Link Ltd. and
- Glacial Till Vineyard and Winery
- Sara Boatman, Ph.D. Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Paul Arhendt, entrepreneur and Owner of Total Tool
- Joe Hampton, leader of Hampton Enterprises
- Hank Orme, President of Lincoln Industries
- Lyn Wineman, WIneman Communications
Visit the Pursuit of Success website and listen to podcasts and learn about these leaders and their journey of success!