LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Is your “bucket filled” by coaching or mentoring individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals? Are you eager to be part of a team committed to driving excellent results – and having fun doing it? Are you a strong individual performer with the ability to collaborate with the best of them? Does connecting with an audience – big or small – fill you with positive energy and adrenaline?
Leadership Resources is seeking someone who thinks like an owner and believes knowledge is power – a lifelong learner and natural communicator with a growth mindset and proven ability to turn relationships into results. And someone who isn’t afraid of using cutting edge technology to give our clients a competitive advantage.
Provide one-on-one coaching – Work with our clients to help them change habits and achieve goals, assisting them in growing both personally and professionally.
Facilitate leadership forums – Deliver leadership content and facilitate small group discussion in our 3-6 month long leadership forums.
Write and present – From time-to-time you’ll have the opportunity to write articles, blog posts, or new development content, and speak in the community as a representative of Leadership Resources.
Communicate – Having a client-facing role means that you will spend a lot of time communicating with clients and our team in-person, via email, phone, and virtually.
Grow our business – communicate with our business development team regarding potential new leads and opportunities for expanded services with current clients.
Be all-in – Think like an owner, participate in discussion, make suggestions, set goals and support initiatives.
- 3-5 years of business experience
- 2-3 years of either corporate training experience in a formal setting OR 1-3 years of leadership coaching, either to internal employees or external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to write professional communications
- Comfort speaking in front of people, not only presenting ideas, but also facilitating discussion
- Comfort delivering services in-person, via conference call, or virtually
- While this position may be based in either Lincoln or Omaha, you must have a willingness to travel between our offices in Lincoln and Omaha when necessary to serve our clients.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of business experience, including management
- 3+ years of corporate training and leadership coaching experience.
- Executive or leadership coaching certification
WHO ARE WE?
Leadership Resources is a Lincoln-based leadership development and strategic planning company with deep roots throughout Nebraska. We are committed to helping leaders get more out of life through by focusing on long-term positive behavior change. Our professional, but relaxed culture reinforces teamwork and strong relationships. We are looking for someone who will be a good fit in that culture and who shares our core values:
Authenticity – No guess work necessary…consistent, respectful, and straightforward
Continuous Development – Never settle for the status quo…have a thirst for learning and growing
Get $#it Done – Be purposeful…take time to dream, and when it’s time to make it rain, intentionally do the things that make it pour
Love What We Do – Life’s too short to be miserable! Smile and help those around you smile. Be contagious.
We’re Better Together – The sum of our individual efforts combined with our timely teamwork make us ROCK!
If you are or know an inspiring leader who excels at mentoring executives and high potential individuals and teams, we’d love to hear from you!